- Job Listing Page : Select the page where you want your job listings to be visible to the candidates. After selecting the page a View Page button is visible. Jobs page is the default page.
- Name of the Company : Give the name of your company.
- HR Email Address : Give the email ID of the HR
- Timezone : Select the timezone for job expiration.
- URL slug : Enter the URL slug for Job posts.
- Permalink Structure : Setting to remove custom permalink front base.
- Default ‘No Jobs’ message : Give the message to be displayed when there are no active job posts.
- Email digest : By selecting this option will be sent a quick overview of job listings to Hr email every day
- Jobs Archive : Selecting this option will disable the archive page for Job Openings
- Featured image : Selecting this option can add the image to each job.
- File uploads : Checking this option will affect URLs of all your files uploaded through WP Job Openings Plugin form.
- The files will not be displayed in Media Library.
- Publicly accessible file URL will be disabled.
- 'Resume Preview' option will not work anymore (Resume Viewer Addon).
- Delete data on uninstall : Selecting this option will delete all the job listings, applications and configurations from your website after uninstalling the plugin.