WP Job Openings PRO allows you to replace the existing or in-built job application form with the form generated by external plugins such as Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms, etc. You can add the shortcode generated by these plugins by selecting 'Custom Form' as the 'Default form for new openings' from WP Job Openings Settings > Form > General > Application form options. The above option is also available under each job. So, if you have created a job and published it, it will be given preference instead of a global setting.
If you use a custom form using this feature, then the applicants' data will not be accessible for the plugin. Applications will be handled by the form plugin you are using.
To enable reCAPTCHA v3 click on the Enable reCAPTCHA on the form and click get your keys. Get the site key and secret key from reCAPTCHA v3.
This Pro feature helps to create multiple forms and customize the job application forms. You can customize the Application form title, description, and form fields using the Form Builder. You can access the Form Builder from Job Openings Settings > Form > Form Builder.
Field type in form builder is used for defining the html form input controls. Currently, supported field types are given below.
- Text field type is used for adding default html input text control to the application form.
- Email type is used to let the applicant enter the email address before the form submission.
- Phone type is used to let the applicant enter their contact number.
- You can enable country-based input for the phone field.
- Textarea type are for a multi-line input and accept any form of text.
- Resume type is used to allow applicants to upload their resumes.
- Dropdown type is used to let the applicant select at least one option from the menu
- You can add options through the Field Options box separated by commas.
- Radio type is used to let the applicant select at least one of the buttons.
- You can add more radio buttons through the Field Options box separated by commas.
- Checkbox type is used to let the applicant select more than one option.
- You can add more choices through the Field Options box separated by commas.
- Number type is used to let the applicant enter a numerical value.
- Photo input type is used to allow applicants to upload their photo
- File type is used to allow applicants to upload any file attachments
- Maximum Files option is used to enable multi-file uploading. Increasing the limit to more than one will allow multi-file uploading.
- Section field is used to group the fields in the job application form.
- The date field is used to let the applicant pick the date in the application form.
Label: Label in form builder is used for changing the label associated with each application form field.
Placeholder: Used to specify a short hint that describes the expected value of the field. Available field types: Text, Email, Number, Phone, and Textarea.
Required Field: Make the field type required by clicking the Required Field checkbox. The default name text field and email field can't be made optional with this option. Both these fields are required for the working of the application flow. Hence these fields are super-fields.
Template Tag: The tag to be used in the notification emails. This tag will be automatically pre-filled when the mail is sent. Available field types: Text, Email, Number, Phone, Date, Textarea, Dropdown, Radio, and Checkbox.
Attach the file with email notifications: You can attach the file to the notification email by clicking the ‘Attach the file with email notifications’ option. Available field types: Resume, Photo, and File.
Allowed File Types: The comma-separated list of supported file types. Available field types: Resume, Photo, and File.
Maximum File Size: Maximum allowed file size for upload in megabytes. Available field types: Resume, Photo, and File.
Enable drag and drop file upload: This option will enable a drag and drop interface for file uploading instead of the default file field generated by the browser. This is useful when you want an easy and standard interface for file upload in all the browsers. Available field types: Resume, Photo, and File.
(Drag and Drop Interface Example)